Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Now I am finish with my Blog.....so far

Whoa....its past midnight on my 2nd evening of editing the layout for this blog site and so far I am almost done.
This would be my first posting in my blog site and second written, or should I say typewritten blog (the first was in my Friendster site).
What can I say so far...hmmmmmmm...well its been fun doing the editing although I must admit I still need somebody to tell me what the heck I should do to make the slideshow work!!!!
Let me see, well, as I said this would be my outlet to say most if not all of the things I have in mind. My opinion may not be the same as yours but what the heck, its mine anyway but still I will accept your point of view of things. Since I am now alone in a foreign land, this is one way of me expressing myself as if somebody will read or answer me back...your S..d, hehehehehe.
Ayways, my friends, acquiantances and the likes,feel free to give me your opinions in the later part when I start giving out my thought of things around us.
See yah...

1 comment:

dak/james said...

ui tito... i didnt knoe you blog pala hah. hahaha...

and a friendster?! huwat?!

anyways, keep it up and keep on posting!

link me up hah. ill link u din.